Many lay supporters ask what the monastery’s specific needs are, so they can offer requisites to the Amaravati community. The list below indicates the items needed by the community and is updated regularly . Should you wish to check on what items are most needed at any particular time, you can also contact Amaravati by email, using the form on the contact page.
Please note that in an effort to support environmental concerns we would like to ask monastery supporters not to bring bottled water.
Thank you for your kind support.
Dana List for 9th September 2019
- Frozen Vegetables
- Assorted Fresh Greens, Fruits & Vegetables
- Corn Flakes
- Sunflower Oil
- 240 Litre Quality Wheelie Bin Bag Dustbin Liners/Refuse Sacks Black
- 120 Litre Refuse Sacks Bin Bags- Heavy Duty
- 20L Dustbin Wastebasket Bin Liners/Trash Bags
- Universal Descaler
- Brita Universal Water Filter Cartridge
- .50p Stamps
- Clear Tape (large core)
Amaravati Retreat Centre
Please see the support section of the Retreat Centre.
We currently have plenty of
Hygiene & Personal Care
- Soap bars
- Dishwashing liquid